Pulido~Walker’s Policy Estate Vineyard is located on State Lane in the center of the Yountville appellation north of Kapscándy, surrounded by spectacular views of the Mayacamas and Vaca mountain ranges as well as the Stags Leap Palisades.
- Appellation: Yountville, Napa Valley
- Acreage: 9 acres between the Mayacamas and Vaca mountain ranges, on State Lane in Yountville north of Kapscándy Family Winery
- Soil Composition: Bale clay to very stony loam
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clones: 6, 7, 337, and 341
- Planted: 2004/2006